Vokera Mynute 20HE - External Wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning

I was wondering if some one would be able to help ?

With reference to the attached diagram ( Capture ) from the Vokera manual I am confident that the wire connected to the centre terminal block in M5 is Permanent Live 240 Vac. This means that the wire connected to the left hand terminal block in M5 is Switched Live 240 Vac.

I think that I understand that the convention is that 240Vac is always supplied to the COM terminal which makes sense to me.

I have added the S Plan wiring diagram ( Capture 1 ) from the Vokera manual. For me it is not clear whether it is the grey wires on the 2 port valves which are permanent live or the orange wires ? Can any one help ?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    26.6 KB · Views: 261
  • Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    71.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Hi Ken at terminal M5 in your second pic starting from the left we will name them 1-5 , from the zone valves both greys go into terminal 1 and both oranges go into terminal 3

Hi Ian Many thanks :) I hope that you are well. I was wondering which cables would be permanently live ? Grey or orange ? Cheers :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back