Vokera Syntesi noise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting a fair noise from my boiler too, but ONLY when hot water is being delivered, or during pre-heating (to keep a 'reserve' of water hot.

The noise is from the upper part of the boiler - is this where the heat exchanger is (in a Vokera Syntesi)?

There is no noise of this nature during CH running, so what could the noise by caused by? The boiler is 4 months old.

MOD 2

don't hijack posts its not even the same boiler

your post has been split

Sponsored Links
The boiler delivers more power during DHW so it could be kettling due to lime scale.

But the system flow rate through the HE might be higher on DHW and it might just be caused by some air trapped at the top.

Did the installer bleed air from the top of the boiler? Even if he did it might need doing again.

Tony

Sorry mods thought it was in a similar "vein" that's all.

Tony, to me it does sound like air which would/could explain why it's at the top of the boiler (the boiler is the highest point in the system - maybe poor design but there was no other option).

The installer is going to check it over, I just wondered what other's ideas were in order to help direct my questions to him.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back