Volkera Linea 726 Not filling/pressurising

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

As above, this boiler won’t fill...pressure is down to 0.5 so really need to repressurise but nothing is happening.

Picture is attached..I have tried opened the filling valve by pointing it downwards per the manual..opened the yellow tap which I think is the isolating valave..then nothing happens, cant hear anything...if I loosen the silver hose then water sprays out at both at the begining and end of the hose...

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20190125_121829.jpg
    IMG_20190125_121829.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Tried undoing the flexible pipe on the left side hand side and left it connected at the right, sure enough water comes right through when I open the filling valve...so it must be stopping for some reason when it reaches the left side to go into the boiler..

1. The yellow handle is for the gas.
2. There should be another handle on the valve above the other end of the flexible hose. Both this valve and the black handled one need to be open to re-pressurise.
3. If you are reasonably handy, then as a suggestion:
3a. Close the valve with the black handle on it. (Handle horizontal)
3b. Unscrew the nut holding the handle on, and try the handle on the other valve (on horizontal position). No need to screw it on, but don't let it slip.
3c. Open the other valve.
3d. Move the handle back to the right hand valve.
3e. Open right hand valve, re-pressurise boiler, close right hand valve.
3f. Move handle back to other valve and close it.
3g. Move handle back to right hand valve and screw nut back on.

If the black handle won't fit the left hand valve, see if it can be rotated with a small spanner / grips / allen key.

Yea just realised the yellow lever has nothing to do with it, not sure which position yellow should be now though...Thanks, was getting the feeling I am missing a lever yes..ok I'll try shifting it across!

Sponsored Links
As advised leave the yello wvakve alone that is the gas valve, the other end of the silver filling loop should have a calve like this , yours is missing the knob so you will have to use an adjustable spanner or grips to open it then move the lever at the other end to the six oclock position, once the pressure is correct close the valve again and turn the lever back to 12 oclock position.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOKERA-L...=item545a8e3f06:g:kDMAAOSwoJ1a1dVd:rk:32:pf:0

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Ahh yep, was starying to think a lever must be missing..couldnt get lever off, but managed to move the other with grips..topped up. Thanks!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back