VolksWagen heater matrix diagrams

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
I'm trying to find the diagram for the volks wagen passat heater matrix can anyone tell me where to find them on the web please??.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Nice one Breezer, have you got one for the ignorant ones who do not respond or leave threads incomplete and open ? ;)

;)

Just by putting a link 'Here' for Google like you did in answer to my question was rather childish I thought and would be more worthy of an idiot's response ~ don't you think that is the first search engine a person would use? that's where I found this site and thought by asking a simple question regarding a diagramme I need someone may have had the same problem and would have been more helpfull than you obviously were.
Thought you would have helped but obviously it is a little too technical for you both!!

your post has been edited, please see forum rule 6a

Sponsored Links
since i am not a mind reader how am i to know what you have / not tried first? (you did not mention what you have tried.)

Also If as you say some had the same problem why did you not use the search button to find out (again something you may have / not done but again you think we are mind readers

Contary to popular belief the only people who know about google are those who use it

westside7 said:
Just by putting a link 'Here' for Google like you did in answer to my question was rather childish I thought and would be more worthy of an idiot's response ~ don't you think that is the first search engine a person would use? that's where I found this site and thought by asking a simple question regarding a diagramme I need someone may have had the same problem and would have been more helpfull than you obviously were.
Thought you would have helped but obviously it is a little too technical for you both!!

your post has been edited, please see forum rule 6a

jonnyfishing said:
Nice one Breezer, have you got one for the ignorant ones who do not respond or leave threads incomplete and open ? ;)

;)

Yes ok I agree you were not to know if I had used Google before but as my 12 yr old Grandson was helping me out doing a search on Google and did not really come up with anything I asked him to put a simple question on the forum regarding the problem of the diagramme I need as I thought I would get a sensible answer seeing it seemed a good site and yes we did do the search on your site too but nothing came up so when I saw the comment above it seemed quite sarcastic and unnecessary that was what irritated me the most.

jonnyfishing said:

Westside7

Sorry for the comment,it was silly and irresponsible of me,should not have posted it.Hope you accept my apologies.You too Breezer for getting you involved,sorry.

If you look on e-bay you may find what your looking for.check out item numbers 110072256234 or 230067757695. They are CD manuals for VW.

;)

do a google search for "online etka" which is the parts catalogue for VAG.
Can't post a link or pics from it here because of the forum rules! :eek:

Sorry i aint wrote back my internet was playin up i found what i was looking for thanks for your help. :eek: :D

Sponsored Links
Back