Volt Free Contacts

Well - you're welcome to make one more post, John, explaining how with any alternative term you would like to select, stevo would not have had to write
Hi,

I have a boiler that has "{term-of-your-choice} contacts" for the thermostat. I need to relocate it to another room and try not to disturb our decor...

Seen as they are {term-of-your-choice} is it acceptable to use wire such as alarm cable and run it under carpets etc?

or does it still need twin and earth?

Thanks
and would instead have been fully clued up on what voltage was present at the terminals of his boiler and would therefore have known what cable he needed to use.

Sponsored Links
Ah - I see.

You intend to use the fact that I could choose to ignore what you write to avoid answering questions.

Or rather to avoid failing to answer them in a way which would show beyond doubt what utter nonsense you have been writing.

I have to say that I'm a little surprised that very few people have expressed any sympathy with my view
I'm not.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back