Vonhaus 800W Paint Sprayer!! Wasted money..?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After doing lot of checks & research I bought this Vonhaus 800W Paint Sprayer which had glowing reviews in Vonhaus website. But despite all great reviews and photos showing results 'customers achieved' the product is anywhere near what reviewers are saying. Looking at their website Vonhaus;s other products too have excellent reviews. I know Amazon pays to get ethical reviews, But these Vonhaus also similar..? Anyone here had any experience with this product. ?

I was trying to paint my fence using one coat timber care from Ronseal using this sprayer. After 1st fence panel sprayer stopped performing well. No more I can complete task on time. . I tried to dilute timer paint but still no luck. Anyone here familiar experience with this product (similar) or any other Vanhous product..? Thanks

https://www.vonhaus.com/vh_en/electric-paint-sprayer-800w

Attachments

• Fence Painting.jpeg
    Fence Painting.jpeg
    322.5 KB · Views: 85
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back