Vote for Ann

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't watch this programme but saw an excerpt and she looked very funny.
So, I would say 10 for her hobbling, 10 for the judges comments, 10 for her verve and 10 for a laugh = 40.
belly-dance.gif

She ought too be the winner :)

Of course, if she's not in it now forget it. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Not voting for her as she has as much rhythmn as door post! :LOL:

It looks like the campaign to keep Wagner in the X Factor and even win it is gaining momentum. It was last year I think that a similar campaign to deprive Cowell of the Xmas no 1 bore fruit.

Poor Simon may have to eat humble pie and be left with a talentless X Factor this year! :LOL: :LOL:

Nah, the voting in the X Factor is rigged. I've said before, It's a public vote, so how can there be a bottom two? What are the chances of two contestants both having an equal number of lowest votes? Yet it goes back to the 4 judges to choose who gets kicked off the show. If Cheryl Cole, has two of her contestants in the bottom two, she refuses to vote. In a few weeks, Wagner will be in the bottom two and WILL get picked to leave the show.
Public votes count for nothing in this show.
Until they publish verifiable figures of votes per performer, can we believe the presenters/producers/judges?

Sponsored Links
Nah, the voting in the X Factor is rigged. I've said before, It's a public vote, so how can there be a bottom two? What are the chances of two contestants both having an equal number of lowest votes? Yet it goes back to the 4 judges to choose who gets kicked off the show. If Cheryl Cole, has two of her contestants in the bottom two, she refuses to vote. In a few weeks, Wagner will be in the bottom two and WILL get picked to leave the show.
Public votes count for nothing in this show.
Until they publish verifiable figures of votes per performer, can we believe the presenters/producers/judges?

Have you ever been locked in a bus with teenies? Playing their inane music full blast, shouting and swearing, they are the ones that vote, blindly, and with no reason as to why to vote, just because 'their mate did'.

I find recently, that teens on a bus are playing more '80's rock tunes, or '90's rave tunes, and feel the need to turn round and say 'I was at the Sandcastle in Blackpool when they mixed up that tune', but I'd look rather stupid, and really embarresed! I find it's the same culture of when I was in Belgium, and they had mullets still.

She'll be on tonight so get this comedy act voted with the best again :LOL:

I admit that last night was the first time I had seen a full performance of Ann and she made me laugh much more than all the modern comedians have ever done. She was magnificent.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
She admits it herself as well, so on the basis that the production staff want her for that value, she should stay in to the final. Don't you think so to? :LOL:
As entertainment she lights the place up :LOL:.
Don't you think she is better entertainment than that X factor rubbish?

Latest...........She's going on the road with Strictly. So what do your think her dance should be?

Next time you see her rolling around the floor is she doing...

The Road Roller!! :) or The Wacker Plate may be! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

she got called a Dalek in drag tonight! I still voted for her a couple of times though :LOL:

ps was ironic about JoinerJohns comments about the x factor(25th Nov) That scenario is exactly how Wagner was booted off and Cowell stuck the knife into those who were trying to 'derail' his show.

Sponsored Links
Back