Vote leave breaking the law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever gave you that idea.
Oh, you just made it up, as usual.

So you were lying when you said:
But I will make one exception and make public the private message that I received from mightyblob. she invited me to a romantic candlelit supper so that she could show me her new extensions. She also intimated I could have a poke about with her plumbing if I wished.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-ignore-function-does-it-work.498669/#ixzz5BFnZJaZ9

Sponsored Links
Do tell the forum what mightygob and doggie said to you when they left.
I have asked you many times and each time you have failed to provide the slightest evidence to support your misconceived theory.

who is mightygob or mightblob & doggie ??? I have asked u several times & no response to date ?????????

I have also told you that I have never spoken to any one who use them ID's . "ARE YOU DEAF"

So you were lying when you said:
But I will make one exception and make public the private message that I received from mightyblob. she invited me to a romantic candlelit supper so that she could show me her new extensions. She also intimated I could have a poke about with her plumbing if I wished.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-ignore-function-does-it-work.498669/#ixzz5BFnZJaZ9
You forgot the rest:
Needless to say I let her down gently. Well she was so inflated with her own ego. ;)

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-ignore-function-does-it-work.498669/#ixzz5BFogkBIv

who is mightygob or mightblob & doggie ??? I have asked u several times & no response to date ?????????

I have also told you that I have never spoken to any one who use them ID's . "ARE YOU DEAF"
Dodge, weave, squirm. Just to avoid responding to the challenge.
Typical behaviour from a devious dishonest a**e end.

Sponsored Links
Dodge, weave, squirm. Typical behaviour from a devious dishonest a**e end.

there u go again , abusive post :eek:

Just so as u understand . I have never spoken to any one called Mightyblob, mightygob or doggie ?????? so how am I supposed to tell u what they said to me , when they have never said any thing to me . I am beginning to wonder about u way r be :?: do u live in some type of fantasy world :?::idea:

who gave u this info any way ??? was it Noseall :idea:

Typical behaviour from a devious dishonest

And yet there is Wallatit just a post above admitting yet more of his lies.

Yes typical devious lying behaviour.

Its not his fault you know, its a problem with the keyboard he uses. Did you know it hasnt evolved, just like its user. Perhaps they've both got some Varanus komodoensis DNA

so how am I supposed to tell u what they said to me , when they have never said any thing to me .
At last you admit that they never said anything to you when or why they left.
So yours and eeyore's allegations is now proven as made up nonsense.

At last you admit that they never said anything to you when or why they left.
So yours and eeyore's allegations is now proven as made up nonsense.

yes u are correct way r bee in so far as I have never spoken to any one called Mightyblob , Mightygob, or doggie & I have never said that I ever have

How many times does it have to be explained to you ???o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Jeez u are hard work ?

who is eeyore ??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

ecause it links to a completely different thread in a different forum:
"
Lifetime Warranties on Clutch Kits and Flywheels"

I see you are busy editing the atrocious false post. Trying to edit or delete the evidence that you are devious and dishonest?
A**e end and eeyore have probably done the same in the past.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/labour-now-behind-in-latest-polls.500178/page-8#ixzz5BG49rFRY

Lifetime Warranties on Clutch Kits and Flywheels

Wallatit you will remember.
I was stating that I will only use Manufactuers warranties on Clutch Kits and Flywheels never opt for the Foreign cheaper ones.

I was then attacked with why do you Hate Foreigners.

I was shocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wallatit you will remember.
I was stating that I will only use Manufactuers warranties and never opt for the Foreign cheaper ones.

I was then attacked with why do you Hate Foreigners.

A typical W tit stunt. He is twisted.

He will only deny it, blame it on his keyboard or say the distiction is more blurred. We havent had a real excuse this week, there must be one on the horizon :p

A typical W tit stunt. He is twisted.

He will only deny it, blame it on his keyboard or say the distiction is more blurred. We havent had a real excuse this week, there must be one on the horizon :p

I know he's nuts

Probably due a rant from way r bee ;):LOL: so best advised to get yer tin hats on :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back