Vote leave breaking the law

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have to add the word "imply" to imply a meaning

You are confusing yourself, you used the word imply, not me.

Let me help you by explaining it very simply:

Yes, any wrongdoing and they should be charged.

'However' is there in the following sentence because, I am suggesting that any such wrongdoing would not have made any substantive difference to the outcome.

'However' is not implying any mitigating circumstance. It may do in your mind, but I cant help with your intellect deficit now can I? :whistle:

Sponsored Links
:LOL: another gullible remoaner clutching at straws :LOL:
Nah, just pointing out the bleeding obvious - something the rabid leavers don't like to hear.

Buy hey, believing in your unicorn has become a cult activity hasn't it - to the point of fanaticism!

Brexit - promoted by cults (sic?), and believed by cults (sic?) (y)

Nah, just pointing out the bleeding obvious - something the rabid leavers don't like to hear.

Buy hey, believing in your unicorn has become a cult activity hasn't it - to the point of fanaticism!

You can't sic your own comments [/pedant]

Sponsored Links
I am suggesting that any such wrongdoing would not have made any substantive difference to the outcome.

So why are you suggesting that they went to so much trouble and expense? If you think they didn't do it in an attempt to change the outcome?

Am I still retarded ??

well yes there is no cure for being a mental ****** way r bee , thought u would know that ???
You claimed you were disabled, several times, as well as retarded. :evil:

no cure for aspergers either ;) doggit had that u know ? afaik he left this site due to discrimination from some james hunt (fan)
doggie left because his hypocrisy was exposed, claiming super human powers of discerning the real situation in everyday scenarios because he was devoid of emotional response, as well as telling lies.
So a) if he was ignoring me, how come he took the hump when i exposed his egotism? :idea: and b) if he was devoid of emotional response, how come he took the hump and left? :idea:
Your allegations are easily disproved. (y)

then of course there is sexism ?? that tends to blight society ?? Blightymam afaik spoke of it ?? afaik ;) she encountered it on some forum :sneaky: and left because of some James Hunt (fan) and there sexist , bullying remarks
Then she came onto this forum to expound her hypocrisy, foul language and abusive behaviour. :(
But she left when she found herself defending the actions of RWR. :D

So why are you suggesting that they went to so much trouble and expense? If you think they didn't do it in an attempt to change the outcome?

Oh dear, struggling with comprehension like Wallitit..........

can u repeat that in English :rolleyes: or be more coherent :LOL:????

:LOL::LOL:

You claimed you were disabled, several times, as well as retarded. :evil:

doggie left because his hypocrisy was exposed, claiming super human powers of discerning the real situation in everyday scenarios because he was devoid of emotional response, as well as telling lies.
So a) if he was ignoring me, how come he took the hump when i exposed his egotism? :idea: and b) if he was devoid of emotional response, how come he took the hump and left? :idea:
Your allegations are easily disproved. (y)

Then she came onto this forum to expound her hypocrisy, foul language and abusive behaviour. :(
But she left when she found herself defending the actions of RWR. :D

porkie pies :rolleyes: ;) ;) as per usual :LOL:

Do tell the forum what mightygob and doggie said to you when they left.

I though Blightymam pm'd you, so perhaps you should be telling us :)

When is your keyboard going to evolve?, its still producing diarrhoea :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back