Labour now behind in latest polls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Evidence , or just more made up stuff?
As usual. :rolleyes:
So what did mightygob and doggie say to you when they left and why?

Mightyblob . Mightygob, doggie said nowt to me ?? never heard of em tbh ? tis all very well making accusations way r bee , but can u actually prove that I have ever spoken to any one going by those names Hmmmmm

speak up ;)

You say Said post does not exist then you say that Posts can be deleted. So Because you can not see it does not mean it was never there.
Because it links to a completely different thread in a different forum:
"
Lifetime Warranties on Clutch Kits and Flywheels"

I see you are busy editing the atrocious false post. Trying to edit or delete the evidence that you are devious and dishonest?
A**e end and eeyore have probably done the same in the past.

Sponsored Links
Because it links to a completely different thread in a different forum:
"
Lifetime Warranties on Clutch Kits and Flywheels"

I see you are busy editing the atrocious false post. Trying to edit or delete the evidence that you are devious and dishonest?
A**e end and eeyore have probably done the same in the past.

done what way r bee ?

and incidentally don't speak to me like that :eek: what do u take me for a retarded , half wit :eek:

:LOL::LOL:

Ive never heard of those usernames, please could you link some of their posts to prove you haven't made up those specific names

Mightyblob . Mightygob, doggie said nowt to me ?? never heard of em tbh ? tis all very well making accusations way r bee , but can u actually prove that I have ever spoken to any one going by those names Hmmmmm
Both of you making up stuff, then when challenged, dodge, squirm, divert, weave, twist your ways out of it, as usual. :rolleyes:

It indicates the type of people you are, make up stuff, false allegations, then dodging, weaving, squirming to avoid the challenge.

Bodd is obviously in the same groove as the two of you.

Something else that Wallatit is prone to do....

has form for it you know. :cautious:

Both of you making up stuff, then when challenged, dodge, squirm, divert, weave, twist your ways out of it, as usual. :rolleyes:

It indicates the type of people you are, make up stuff, false allegations, then dodging, weaving, squirming to avoid the challenge.

So can you prove that you are not Himaginn? His posts contain the same drivel. hard to see how it cant be the same bot

:eek::eek: I have never been so insulted in ??? all my life :eek:

what false allegations way r bee ?? blimey if it comes to my attention that I have engaged in such a practice :eek:

well rest assured I will aplogise to u for it , no 2 ways about it way r bee ;) I will go so far as to say that I would offer you recompense as well ;)

Blimey I would chip into to your favorite charity ? or chip in for something else ?? top of my head something useful like er ???? um ?? what about a washing machine ??? :idea: or ???????? u decide

So can you prove that you are not Himaginn? His posts contain the same drivel. hard to see how it cant be the same bot
You cannot prove a negative, as well you know.
I do not need to, anyway.
"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

You cannot prove a negative, as well you know.
I do not need to, anyway.
"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Thats what them Russians said ;) over this chemical caper ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back