This newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So you admit it does not exist, yet you still made the stupid allegation, knowing full well you would not be able to prove it.
Now you are blaming mods for altering or deleting the comment? :giggle::giggle::giggle:
I never admitted that it doesn't exist Himmy. It most certainly is not a stupid allegation. Tell you what, make your profile public so we can search all of the posts you have made on here and someone will find the post where you did admit being Himmy. Go on, I dare you.

Sponsored Links
yep him again , want to be aka wahabe fessed up way back saw it on one of blightymams posts

not that it matters tbh & who cares :)

I never admitted that it doesn't exist Himmy. It most certainly is not a stupid allegation. Tell you what, make your profile public so we can search all of the posts you have made on here and someone will find the post where you did admit being Himmy. Go on, I dare you.

I remember Wannabe fessing up to being Himagin.

yep him again , want to be aka wahabe fessed up way back saw it on one of blightymams posts

not that it matters tbh & who cares :)

Yep, and now he's lying through his bloody teeth to try and save face. Lying B'Stard,,,,,, Wouldn't,, couldn't,, think any less of him if he did tell the truth. :LOL:
Just use the search function. Dead easy. Enter whatever word or phrase you claim to remember, and narrow the search to my posts only. You can even recall them in date order, if that helps.
Something like this:
upload_2017-8-27_9-27-52.png

Now if the combined intelligence of all five of you cannot find it, it is safe to assume it does not, and never has existed.

Now here is the one that your defective imaginations have confused you:
upload_2017-8-27_9-30-47.png

See how easy it is to find a post by someone. That took me about 5 seconds.
I cannot quote it because the thread is locked.

Now see if any of the lying five can find this imaginary post that they keep referring to. :rolleyes:

Wannabehimmyagainandagain,, you know we won't be able to find the thread , because your bumchum Mod friend on here will have deleted it, or altered the text.

Silly judith is running round in circles. One minute the post does not exist, the next minute she wants help in finding it. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You ought to stop being silly before someone nails your other foot to the floor, to stop you going round in circles. :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
I've got him on "ignore" together with a few others. If he comes back with a new ID, let me know.

I've got him on "ignore" together with a few others. If he comes back with a new ID, let me know.
Excellent, just like gasbanni and **** end. Log off to read my comments, then log back on to respond, then log off again to see if I have responded ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back