This newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wannabehimmyagainandagain,, you know we won't be able to find the thread , because your bumchum Mod friend on here will have deleted it, or altered the text. You know full well , that you did indeed admit to being a reincarnated Himmagain. If you want to keep on denying it, then do so, but don't expect anyone to believe you.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So you admit it does not exist, yet you still made the stupid allegation, knowing full well you would not be able to prove it.
Now you are blaming mods for altering or deleting the comment? :giggle::giggle::giggle:
You, and the rest of the RWR, expect anyone to take you at your word? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Get real!

Sponsored Links
You've got some neck Corgigrouch.
Corgigrouch hasn't been around for some time and yet you still go on about him or her... Tell us where Corgigrouch hurt you... Draw a picture for us if it helps.
I'm Firebrand and you are terminally confused.

So you admit it does not exist, yet you still made the stupid allegation, knowing full well you would not be able to prove it.
Now you are blaming mods for altering or deleting the comment? :giggle::giggle::giggle:
You, and the rest of the RWR, expect anyone to take you at your word? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Get real!
I believe Judy, I saw the post and no we don't blame the mods, useless as they are... We blame JohnD... So it is you, JohnD and that closet Brexiteer Noseall against the majority of the regular posters here it seems..

Sponsored Links
Him again aka wannabe aka
Way hAr bee

The fruit cake actually thought that he would not be found out :LOL:

A Mongolian got herders goat has got enough intelligence to work out that way har bee is him again / wannabe
Nose all may well be barrington smee :sneaky:

Wannabehimmyagainandagain,, you know we won't be able to find the thread , because your bumchum Mod friend on here will have deleted it, or altered the text. You know full well , that you did indeed admit to being a reincarnated Himmagain. If you want to keep on denying it, then do so, but don't expect anyone to believe you.

I believe Judy, I saw the post and no we don't blame the mods, useless as they are... We blame JohnD... So it is you, JohnD and that closet Brexiteer Noseall against the majority of the regular posters here it seems..

Him again aka wannabe aka
Way hAr bee
The fruit cake actually thought that he would not be found out
I bet you lot still think the yanks did not land on the moon, or that Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I bet, when you lot fail to turn up for work, you claim you were there, honest Guv'.
You have no explanation for why no-one saw you, that there is no record of you being there. I bet, you claim that aliens must have landed in the night and erased everyone's memory. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I bet you lot still think the yanks did not land on the moon, or that Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I bet, when you lot fail to turn up for work, you claim you were there, honest Guv'.
You have no explanation for why no-one saw you, that there is no record of you being there. I bet, you claim that aliens must have landed in the night and erased everyone's memory. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can neither prove these events nor disprove them... I wasn't there and even if I had been you wouldn't believe me, so do you believe me if I say I wasn't there or do you think that I was there?

I can neither prove these events nor disprove them... I wasn't there and even if I had been you wouldn't believe me, so do you believe me if I say I wasn't there or do you think that I was there?
**** end's brafriend has resorted to typical nonsense.

Not sure about the moon landing, but Kenedy wasn't assasinated by the CIA. The security guards in the car behind had a loaded rifle on the floor, It was picked up as soon as they heard Oswalds shot, and went off as the guard swung it up, blowing a hole in the back of Kennedys head. It was an accident on their part, not an assaniation.

God, there's always one fantastist that didn't do it, but wants notoriety; I just never suspected it would be you Firebrand. You wern't in the country, you weren't in the series, you wern't on set, and you didn't do it. Now book another session with your therapist please, and up the dosage of your tablets. But remember that we're here for you, and we feel your pain.

God, there's always one fantastist that didn't do it, but wants notoriety; I just never suspected it would be you Firebrand. You wern't in the country, you weren't in the series, you wern't on set, and you didn't do it. Now book another session with your therapist please, and up the dosage of your tablets. But remember that we're here for you, and we feel your pain.
Was it JFK that I shot then? It's so easy to get the two mixed up....

Okay, choose which one you would have wanted to shoot, and I'll claim the other one. That'll keep it straight forward.

Not sure about the moon landing, but Kenedy wasn't assasinated by the CIA. The security guards in the car behind had a loaded rifle on the floor, It was picked up as soon as they heard Oswalds shot, and went off as the guard swung it up, blowing a hole in the back of Kennedys head. It was an accident on their part, not an assaniation.

Yep that pretty much sums up the JFK incident

Way har bee needs to remember that this is the uk not some Islamic state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back