This newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
abuse scandal was on the radio this morning.

another asian gang grooming and abusing young girls, (pakistani, bangladeshi, Turks)

They reckon that this latest scandal is only the tip of the iceberg , with ref' to these asian gangs

they are talking about trying to make it a racist crime.

Sponsored Links
they are talking about trying to make it a racist crime.

Yep, Johnnyboy Nosey and Wannabehimmyagain , are all hoping it will be a racist crime to even mention Asian Grooming Gangs. (as indigenous white people often form child grooming gangs , quite frequently (by all accounts) So frequently, that Johnnyboy, Mr Parker and Wannabesaneagain, can't even post links to such indigenous grooming gangs. Yep these white British, child grooming gangs are a real problem we should be more aware of. Forget the Asian grooming gangs though,,, that's just being racist,, isn't it Johnny, Nosey and Wannabehimmagainandagain. :rolleyes: Yep don't pick on Asian grooming gangs, just because they're not British.

with ref' to these asian gangs they are talking about trying to make it a racist crime.
If they only pick on white girls, it is obviously a racist crime.

I see there was one white specimen in the group. They said there was one woman; I think that was her - hard to tell.

Oh, have I misunderstood? Mentioning that they are Asian will be a racist crime?

What about the pictures?

We really are ruled by idiots.

Sponsored Links
Just so as clear up any confusion ??? if it exists ????? dunno

but the bloke on the radio this morning some X attorney general ??

said that the asian gangs that are preying on young white girls are them selves guilty of a racist crime ?

there fore as well as being prosecuted for the abuse , they should also be prosecuted as racists .

The MP for Rotherham spoke out today (I think it was her as was listening while driving) asking why there hasn't been research and investigations been done to find out the reasons this Asian paedophillia is becoming so common. She said folk were still more concerned about being called racist than protecting children so it seems the mistakes of Rotherham hasn't taught folk much yet.

The MP for Rotherham spoke out today (I think it was her as was listening while driving) asking why there hasn't been research and investigations been done to find out the reasons this Asian paedophillia is becoming so common. She said folk were still more concerned about being called racist than protecting children so it seems the mistakes of Rotherham hasn't taught folk much yet.
That's ****@ng rich from that vermin Sarah Champion... She knows exactly why it happens, she and her ****@ng leftie ass*ipe buddies made sure that as far as these muslim slimeballs are concerned it was open season on white girls... Calling for research and investigations is only to delay... Champion relies on the 'stani vote to keep her worthless, twofaced scummy self in a job

WahabiDIY will keep his head down for a few days and then crawl out from under his rock and try to justify what has happened, what is happening in other cities and what will continue to happen 'till we grow a spine and deal with them effectively

That's ****@ng rich from that vermin Sarah Champion... She knows exactly why it happens, she and her ****@ng leftie ass*ipe buddies made sure that as far as these muslim slimeballs are concerned it was open season on white girls... Calling for research and investigations is only to delay... Champion relies on the 'stani vote to keep her worthless, twofaced scummy self in a job
I don't know much about her but not heard much bad from what I have heard.

Delay what btw?

I don't know much about her but not heard much bad from what I have heard.

Delay what btw?
Delay a proper investigation about how the Labour council, police station al turned a blind eye to the situation in the name of multiculturalism.. I'm sorry blighty, but I'm a bit closer to this than you and this woman is quite a piece of work...

Most or all of those found guilty in Newcastle are second generation ?

Bloke on the radio said that this recent sandal is the tip of the iceberg on this asian gang/ sexual abuse caper ????????

Most or all of those found guilty in Newcastle are second generation ?

Bloke on the radio said that this recent sandal is the tip of the iceberg on this asian gang/ sexual abuse caper ????????
Having seen their mug shots I would suggest that they are second degeneration...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back