This newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ****@ng rich from that vermin Sarah Champion... She knows exactly why it happens, she and her ****@ng leftie ass*ipe buddies made sure that as far as these muslim slimeballs are concerned it was open season on white girls... Calling for research and investigations is only to delay... Champion relies on the 'stani vote to keep her worthless, twofaced scummy self in a job
Get off the fence. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Delay a proper investigation about how the Labour council, police station al turned a blind eye to the situation in the name of multiculturalism.. I'm sorry blighty, but I'm a bit closer to this than you and this woman is quite a piece of work...
Don"t apologise, as I said I don't know much about her.
So..
The investigation, you mean Rotherham? There was an investigation wasn"t there? The police, social services etc were all found to blame and being afraid of the racism label was part of that reports conclusion wasn't it?

I guess, no matter what her intentions with this latest thought of hers, I think it may be a good idea. When and if they find out it is a cultural thing, ie, some Asian men think less of white children, then finally would it not put the fear of racism PC stuff to an end? Perhaps then people can actually talk and get this **** sorted once and for all and stop letting down the children.

I do also think its part of the way we also handle troubled kids. They become victims far too easily and they are let down on so many levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their religion has not been mentioned.
However, it has been mentioned that they drink alcohol and smoke dope! Not real Muslims then!
Your prejudice is showing.
So you are an expert on the subject then.... You'll be telling me next that the English copy of the Koran given to me by my Saudi boss is the wrong version, says the wrong things and hasn't been translated right

Sponsored Links
Their religion has not been mentioned.
However, it has been mentioned that they drink alcohol and smoke dope! Not real Muslims then!
Your prejudice is showing.
Not real Muslims because they drink and smoke?
How about not being real Muslims because they rape children? :(

Hmm.
And yes, their religion has been mentioned and they are mainly Muslim, 'real' or otherwise. Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities. What's the religion that is more likely from these communities - Klingon?

You're part of the problem here, your prejudice is showing. Accept the truth, learn and solve.

Whilst you may be technically correct, and I know what you mean, it is a bit of an excuse to say that because some people do bad things they cannot be what they (probably) profess to be.

There seem to be a lot of priests who are not christian, then. Bit of a disqualifier for the job, isn't it?
Also, they are not sacked when found out, so ...

Is anyone who disobeys their religion's rules therefore not - christian, muslim, whatever?
Is any one who now disregards the nasty bits of their religion not really of that religion?

IRA not christian, Protestant extremists not christian - I think they would disagree.

Last edited:
Not real Muslims because they drink and smoke?
How about not being real Muslims because they rape children? :(
Whilst you may be tecnically correct, and I know what you mean, it is a bit of an excuse to say that because some people do bad things they cannot be what they (probably) profess to be.

There seem to be a lot of priests who are not christian, then. Bit of a disqualifier for the job, isn't it?
Also, they are not sacked when found out, so ...

Is anyone who disobeys their religion's rules therefore not - christian, muslim, whatever?
Is any one who now disregards the nasty bits of their religion not really of that religion?

IRA not christian, Protestant extremists not christian - I think they would disagree.
Precisely. Though they may profess their religion to be Muslim, Catholic, or whatever, they are hardly good examples of any religion. So to assume that they are typical of their religion, or that the religion teaches such behaviour, is a prejudicial approach.

And yes, their religion has been mentioned and they are mainly Muslim, 'real' or otherwise. Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities. What's the religion that is more likely from these communities - Klingon?

You're part of the problem here, your prejudice is showing. Accept the truth, learn and solve.
It is now recognised that it is not a religious problem, but a cultural problem. It may be more to do with the misogynist approach of South Asian males (and others) or the preponderance of the profession of these perpetrators. (Which also applies to other cases, e.g. priests, DJs, pop stars, doctors, etc.)

The truth is not always the easiest assumption, but to adopt the easiest assumption, especially one born out of prejudice, to work on that assumption (albeit an incorrect assumption) is to create new problems.

to find out the reasons this Asian paedophilia is becoming so common.

I reckon it's always been happening.

It's just being discovered more and more.

I think as long as the human race has been going, paedophilia has been around.

I reckon it's always been happening.

It's just being discovered more and more.

I think as long as the human race has been going, paedophilia has been around.
Of course paedo's have been around. We've been a fab multicultural country for some years now, so are you saying that these Asian paedo gangs have always been active in the UK?

So religion plays absolutely no part in culture......?

I believe the reverse is true. People modify their religious teachings to fit into the cultural practices they are familiar with, and pick out from the teachings those parts they like.

Remember the Judaeo-Christian scriptures have been used to authorise slavery, war, racial oppression, the subjugation of women and the killing of people suspected of witchcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back