This newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask your dumb mate Gasbanni. It was his way of explaining why he inadvertently read the posts of ignored members.
Thick as s hit.

inadvertently read the posts of ignored members (way har bee) ?? are u as thick as s hit noseall ? :)

Why would I want to read that porkie piers posts ? a Mongolian goat herders goat has got more intelligence :)

Sponsored Links
I think that Judy or Blightymam will back me up, as one of them was involved in the revelation, but he'd just call them a liar as well, so I shan't get them involved.
Interesting!
I was looking back at a couple of your posts interacting with Blightymam. It would appear that your memory is defective.
You have convinced yourself that something occurred, maybe because you hoped it had. :rolleyes:
You said that Himagain was not banned, but had resigned, and returned as me. I had explained that I had resigned as 'NotSoSure' and returned as me. Which you had obviously misinterpreted. As shown below:
upload_2017-8-28_9-48-10.png

I had explained that I had resigned as 'NotSoSure' because of offence from another poster. Then Blightymam put you right, which you acknowledged. As shown below:
upload_2017-8-28_9-51-12.png

In your recent post, you suggested that Judith or Blightymam would confirm your assertion.
Well we know that Judith cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
I also realise now that Blightymam has resigned, (mid-August, I would guess, after being embarrassed by Hawkeye's courgettes :whistle: ) as I suspect you would have been well aware of when you made your comment. Your repeated false accusation came about 24th August, shortly after Blightymam had resigned. :rolleyes: I am pretty sure she would have said her farewells to her closest friends.
However, had she still been here she would not have confirmed your version of events, having already disputed it once!

So, as for being on the list of liars, it suits you well, having discussed this subject before with Blightymam, and having been corrected, you chose to make the same, silly accusation again, knowing full well that it was an incorrect accusation!
The only other explanation is your "false memory". https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...remember-things-the-way-we-want-remember-them
However, coming so soon after Blightymam had resigned, that is in doubt and your real motives appear more prominent.

As the newest member to the list of liars, (or to those suffering from "false memory") stand up and take a bow.

I wonder if Blightymam will return, and under what name. Or maybe she is already with us. :sneaky:
I recall that several other posters have been accused of being Himagain, and some of having multiple usernames. It is that conspiracy theory again. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Interesting!
I was looking back at a couple of your posts interacting with Blightymam. It would appear that your memory is defective.
You have convinced yourself that something occurred, maybe because you hoped it had. :rolleyes:
You said that Himagain was not banned, but had resigned, and returned as me. I had explained that I had resigned as 'NotSoSure' and returned as me. Which you had obviously misinterpreted. As shown below:
View attachment 125767
I had explained that I had resigned as 'NotSoSure' because of offence from another poster. Then Blightymam put you right, which you acknowledged. As shown below:
View attachment 125768

In your recent post, you suggested that Judith or Blightymam would confirm your assertion.
Well we know that Judith cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
I also realise now that Blightymam has resigned, (mid-August, I would guess, after being embarrassed by Hawkeye's courgettes :whistle: ) as I suspect you would have been well aware of when you made your comment. Your repeated false accusation came about 24th August, shortly after Blightymam had resigned. :rolleyes: I am pretty sure she would have said her farewells to her closest friends.
However, had she still been here she would not have confirmed your version of events, having already disputed it once!

So, as for being on the list of liars, it suits you well, having discussed this subject before with Blightymam, and having been corrected, you chose to make the same, silly accusation again, knowing full well that it was an incorrect accusation!
The only other explanation is your "false memory". https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...remember-things-the-way-we-want-remember-them
However, coming so soon after Blightymam had resigned, that is in doubt and your real motives appear more prominent.

As the newest member to the list of liars, (or to those suffering from "false memory") stand up and take a bow.

I wonder if Blightymam will return, and under what name. Or maybe she is already with us. :sneaky:
I recall that several other posters have been accused of being Himagain, and some of having multiple usernames. It is that conspiracy theory again. :rolleyes:
But in the words of the greatest poet who ever lived, "Nobody cares!"

Sponsored Links
But in the words of the greatest poet who ever lived, "Nobody cares!"
Like your accusation that I have changed others' posts, like **** end's accusations that I have lied, like judith's accusations that I 'owned up' to something which was not true, like woody's accusation of plagiarism, I care!
All these accusations, none of which have an iota of evidence or proof. On the contrary, I have demonstrated time and again, that these accusations are false, and sometimes usually intentional lies.
Such is the deviousness and lack of integrity of the accusers.

Unlike my accusers, my integrity and honour is important to me, even in an anonymous role.

I was looking back at a couple of your posts interacting with Blightymam. It would appear that your memory is defective.[/QUOTE

It could well be that I misunderstood the thread, and that would make my interpretation of the situation wrong, but that doesn't make me a liar, just wrong. But you're continued assertations that I'm a liar, just propogates the fact that you are an unpleasant and aggressive person, with an exagerated personality disorder. If you'd posted that infor earlier, you might gained a degree of respect, and an appology, something that will not be forthcoming now.

Unlike my accusers, my integrity and honour is important to me, even in an anonymous role

If you were so confidant in your integrity and honour, then you would handle yourself in a manner that was above reproach; but as it is, methinks the lady doth protest too much.

If you had any intelligence, you would not make such accusations before being confident of your facts.
As it is, you made wild allegations, having already been corrected earlier by Blightymam.
If you were wrong before, you are still wrong! To repeat the same mistake twice, after Blightymam's resignation, which I suspect you were well aware of, then to suggest she might support your accusation is just plain devious.
If you had any integrity and honour, after admitting your false accusation you would 'handle yourself in a manner above reproach'. As it is, methinks doggit can have no integrity or honour.

I had no idea that Blightymam had resigned, - did you drive her off the site like you try to do to everyone. And I may have been wrong before (which I'm not saying that I am), but as you're still unpleasant, you still don't get an apology. And as to my honour and integrity, unlike you, I have no need to scream endlessly about something I have no issue with. It's time you grew up Wannabe, and stopped throwing what are nothing more than spoilt childish tantrums

I had no idea that Blightymam had resigned, - did you drive her off the site like you try to do to everyone. And I may have been wrong before (which I'm not saying that I am), but as you're still unpleasant, you still don't get an apology.
OK we will continue to be unpleasant to each other. That is fine by me. I have no desire to be friends with the RWR.

And as to my honour and integrity, unlike you, I have no need to scream endlessly about something I have no issue with.
No you just scream and shout false accusations.

I It's time you grew up Wannabe, and stopped throwing what are nothing more than spoilt childish tantrums
Perhaps it is time you learnt to control your desire to be devious and unpleasant.

He's a sexist & a bigot .
And you are a habitual, accomplished and devious liar.
If I had to choose between being a bigoted sexist, or being a liar. I guess I would have to choose being a bigoted sexist.
But I do not have to choose.
We know that you choose to be a liar. Whether you are bigoted, (undoubtedly) or a sexist (possibly), I doubt if you are aware of being either.
I have multiple times proven you to be a liar. Now try to prove that I am bigoted or sexist.
The rest of your post was your typical nonsense.

inadvertently read the posts of ignored members (way har bee) ?? are u as thick as s hit noseall ? :)

Why would I want to read that porkie piers posts ? a Mongolian goat herders goat has got more intelligence :)

well imho me and way har bee or should I say Way har bee & I have got off on the wrong foot ( so to speak)

never let it be said that Transam is not a fair minded person ;) and imho one should let bygones be bygones ;) so Transam is going to turn the page on all this caper/nonsense & I am sure way har bee will do the same ;) so in the spirit of the moment

I will offer way har bee the following help/advice

yes way har bee after Brexit the price of washing machines will increase ,by how much I do not know , so I would advise that u get in there quick ;)

not that I am suggesting that u are as tight as a ducks **** end :) but none the less now would be the time to surprise the missis ;)

and in the spirit of conciliation I shall :)now take u off ignore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back