Labour now behind in latest polls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Is he a red under the bed or not? Is he a Brexiteer, or a remoaner?

Who knows what you would get with him, but has he ever looked like someone to run the country. Par for the course with that lot.

He is also has issues with this jewish problem in the party ??

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Corbyn has always been behind. About 50 years behind.

But wait on I thought brexit would take is back to our glorious past. It was always better when I was growing up, less of everything.

It was always better when I was growing up, less of everything.

Im glad to hear you agree the UK has prospered under right of centre politics. Better than those bad Left wing days of permanent strikes and rampant inflation.

It's politics. May will screw up, and they'll reverse.

Don't taunt him; it's not playing fair. You know he can't see past his viewpoint.

Well I can't see past blaming immigrants for water shortages. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Im glad to hear you agree the UK has prospered under right of centre politics. Better than those bad Left wing days of permanent strikes and rampant inflation.

Which decade are you referring to? If it's the 1970s then you need to do some research as always.

Which decade are you referring to? If it's the 1970s then you need to do some research as always.

By all means present your research showing the 1970s was not a period of high inflation and union bound industries striking.

Well I can't see past blaming immigrants for water shortages. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your right !, think logically they must drink water! I don't believe they brought their own. and then they have children who also drink water.

Did they even bring their own buckets???

Considering JC is probably the most unpopular leader of the Labour party, since Michael Foot, I would say that TM, and the Tories ought to be very concerned.
Although, I suppose you could say that TM is the most unpopular Tory leader since Anthony Eden.

Then again, perhaps both of them are only the party leader at the moment because no-one else wants the job. Except Rees-Mogg (who denies it ) an BJ (who keeps saying TM is doing a fantastic job, which is BJ speak for "I could do better")

But wait on I thought brexit would take is back to our glorious past. It was always better when I was growing up, less of everything.

I remember those days.... Im going to do a reminising Post for us all to join in.

Give me a yai :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back