Labour now behind in latest polls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can't see past blaming immigrants for water shortages.

Jut when do you intend to switch your brain on, and realise that we only have so much water available, and more people (whether immigrants, or increased birth population) require more water, so if you're so smart, explain to me where all this extra water we need is going to come from.

Sponsored Links
By all means present your research showing the 1970s was not a period of high inflation and union bound industries striking.

Another straw man. Inflation was high in the 1970s and do you know what were the causes? (there was more than one :) )

I think you need to read up a tad more if you think it was just caused by unions.

For the last sixty years, Germany has been highly unionised, and has had very low inflation, and high sustained growth.

Poor old notch.

Sponsored Links
Im glad to hear you agree the UK has prospered under right of centre politics. Better than those bad Left wing days of permanent strikes and rampant inflation.

Leaving politics aside and focusing on the economic policies as that what it boils down to. Some reading for you.

http://speri.dept.shef.ac.uk/wp-con...ollow-Free-Market-Economic-Policies-878KB.pdf

To recap, it seems clear that the growth of the UK economy in the three decades since 1979 during which market liberalisation occurred has not been demonstrably superior to the previous three decades. The trend rate of growth in per capita GDP has not risen, and the growth on productivity (GDP per hour worked) has been worse. Volatility has been greater, and inequalities of income and regional prosperity have increased. The argument that UK prosperity over recent decades has depended on the liberal market reforms introduced in the 1970s and 1980s thus depends wholly on an assumption that, without the reforms, the trend in economic growth would have deteriorated after the 1970s

For the last sixty years, Germany has been highly unionised, and has had very low inflation, and high sustained growth.

Poor old notch.

I think you need to factor into that the german model of production and capitalism vs the Anglo-American and you see some clear differences.

I simply demonstrate that silly notch seizing on a single factor is, as usual, talking nonsense.

He is not capable of grasping complexity.

the solution to you not liking foreigners?

Please don’t tell my wife who father is Polish Indian. My Niece who now has a Polish surname and My Romanian work mates, 3 of my best friends Makasian Chinese & Polish.

You don’t know me . That is the hatred you breath

John I asked you what’s is the solution.

what’s is the solution.

What do you think the problem is?

Last time you said it was

Eastern European country’s ... asylum seekers ... European migration ... Open borders ... This country is full...

looks like you don't like foreigners.

Last edited:
I simply demonstrate that silly notch seizing on a single factor is, as usual, talking nonsense.

He is not capable of grasping complexity.

:rolleyes: more whingeing from the remoaner , who seems incapable of understanding the complex nature of the first rule of politics/ referendums / democracy

" The ability to be able to count " :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back