Vote leave breaking the law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Clutching at straws be them remainers ....... now let me think how people were tricked in to voting remain by all the advertising ....Oh yes didn't the goverment send out a circular ? To remain ?? Yes no ?

But of course the vast majority see Britain as a world stage player not a vassle to the Eu and they voted out !!!!!

Sponsored Links
Only people that need looking at are some of these remoaners ;) investigated for attempting to thwart democracy or interfere with democracy / the democratic process ;)

Ooo is it Tranny opinion over those of two barristers.. Tough one that. They might be experts in their field.

*ankerlot :LOL: experts my arris

Thats the trouble with this country , drowning in so called experts :LOL: pencil pushing , paper shuffeling jobsworths :LOL:

Experts :LOL: these 2 would not know there back side from a pineapple , bit like u tbh :LOL:

Expert , lawyers , solicitors bit like Rhino's hard of hearing and eager to charge > Scheisters

The thread title should be corrected to:

Vote leave 'might' have broken the law.

If you and your buddies have evidence to the contrary, no doubt you will be informing the proper authorities.

Have you done that?

No.

Any evidence?

No.

Perhaps you think your nonsense is a valid excuse for lawbreakers.

We don't need to proof anything We Won

Vote leave 'might' have broken the law

They very likely did, but so bloody what; that's what politics is all about. Nope, we don't have any evidence that the remain camp didn't, at least not yet, but I'm sure it'll turn up soon.

Ever heard of the phrase 'cheats never prosper'?

(and don't forget which username you are when you next reply ;))

JanMrsCummings1.jpg

Why so quisical/dumbfounded 'Bodd'?

But hey, I'm sure another raft of relevant posts will 'disappear' yet again to save your blushes ;)

Last edited:
They very likely did, but so bloody what; that's what politics is all about. Nope, we don't have any evidence that the remain camp didn't, at least not yet, but I'm sure it'll turn up soon.
Thus you believe in a corrupt election, irrespective of the result?

If so then your vote is up for sale, and 'democracy' is (as already thought) nothing but an illusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back