Voted to stop transgender athletes from competing in women's elite races...

Transgender either way competing?

• Total voters
I've always been a firm believer in, if you are born with a sausage you are a boy. And if you are born with a flower you are a girl.
That has stood me in good stead until now.

Sponsored Links
A man who was previously a woman can compete alongside a woman who was previously a man.

no, a man is not a woman. and a woman is not a man

only
"A trans person who is biologically a woman can compete alongside a trans person who is biologically a man."

I've always been a firm believer in, if you are born with a sausage you are a boy. And if you are born with a flower you are a girl.
That has stood me in good stead until now.

That make me wonder.. sausages are far tastier than flowers

If people and organisations have such strong beliefs that we should all accept transgender men and women competing in sports. Then they need to set up transgender leagues and competitions.

Sponsored Links
Not in the England and I pray for as I see equality as the backbone of our nation.

Two world wars were fought for freedom and equailty even when England legally allowed landlords to discriminate again the Irish and the blacks.

Thank the lord for president Kenndy a man of the people.

chin, chins
must dash

Kennedy that fruit cake who came close to starting world war three with nukes

Not in the England and I pray for as I see equality as the backbone of our nation.

Two world wars were fought for freedom and equailty even when England legally allowed landlords to discriminate again the Irish and the blacks.

chin, chins
must dash

you appear to believe that men should be allowed to compete in womens sports

so no actual woman will ever win at running, cycling, rowing, swimming, weightlifting, wresting, tennis

that would be a bit of a disappointment for them

doesn't seem "fair" to me.

if you think two world wars were fought to allow that, you are crazy.

chin, chins
must dash

We are a far less self obsessed voluntary now. There is notbthd hate that some will have you believe.

It was brinkmanship just like good old Boris and Putin.
The more countries we have in NATO the bigger the chance of us getting nuked.

chin, chins
must dash!!!!!

What like Kennedy thought it was a jolly good idea to staion Pershing nuke tipped missiles in Turkey on the Russian border ???

And was some what surprised when kruschov was some what irritated and decided to station missiles in Cuba

Kennedy :) Fruit cake

I think the story was about a bloke who wasn't allowed to give blood because he refused to tick the box about whether he was pregnant or not.

I agree that the NHS has gone so far overboard, they are in danger of drowning in wokery.
along with the police paramedics and fire service.

I read that, but it was not about a job, it was for giving blood. Pregnant women (why it says that I've no idea, as men can't get pregnant) are not allowed to give blood. Their loss if they refuse to allow him to give blood without answering. I just hope that no one dies due to a shortage of blood available, and that the jobsworth who refused is proud.
he should have ticked ‘pregnant’

that the jobsworth who refused is proud.

I'm pretty sure that the clerk on the reception desk will not have designed the process.

The problem arises when a system that needs to know biological sex is allowed to record the chosen opinion of a person instead.

There is no reason at all why medical records should not record biological sex.

If trans people wish to record their chosen self-identifucation as well I would not stand in their way.

A health system needs to know whether to invite them for a cervical smear or a prostate exam.

Biological sex is fact

"Gender" is an opinion.

Last edited:
Rugby league has also clamped done on this nonsense as well

Rugby Union did a while back

Sponsored Links
Back