Voted to stop transgender athletes from competing in women's elite races...

Transgender either way competing?

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
All a myth. He agreed to remove his missiles that were upsetting the Russians.

Not myth at all

They were removed quietly after the russians agreed to remove missiles from Cuba

It was the deal that was done / agreed to

And the reason the Russians stationed or attempted to station missiles in Cuba

Kennedy started the crisis

Nothing less than pure victimisation.
Those that have suffered in the wrong body wrongly assumed that their suffering was over when
they became what they knew they were. How wrong they were

I bet you if this was Iran, Pakistan, China, Russia, etc the gutter press would have been in a false uproar.

chin, chins
must dash
Fruit cakes imo

Not that it bothers me if some want to dress up as woman or call themselves female

But equal rights to take part in women’s sport

Nonsense

Sponsored Links
This minority group is being victimised to the hilt and this is not just unfair but unlawful
Mental health issues are not a modern thing, and years ago they performed surgery to try and help, labotomies were supposed to help, they usually didn't help, and pandering to their whims today isn't the answer.

I've met a few and trust me they are the opposite to birth. Gradually their muscel toe lowers and the ones I met, unless i knew they'd gone via the treatment, I'd never know.
This minority group is being victimised to the hilt and this is not just unfair but unlawful.

Our parents are well respected, highly educated, open-minded and will robustly defend the defenceless and I am no different.

Live and let live, so much so for a so-called free England.

What utter nonsense you spout, the resident DIYnot fantasist.

That's what they said ot the suffragettes.

no they didn't

I can see it is difficult for you to admit that a man is not entitled to compete in womens sports.

just to check, do you believe that a man who says "I am a woman" becomes a woman?

Sponsored Links
Back