W*nker in Knutsford

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
See the news article about the hoodie in Knutsford waving a gun around?

Could not believe Cheshire police's response... Oh well, the gun's not dangerous, just a bb gun, take him home and slap his wrists in front of his old man, it was an isolated incident.

Never mind the terror aspect. Imagine having that pointed at you...

If he did that in London, he'd be worm food by now.

Oh, and the next day, he appeared in the rag trying to overturn some poor sod's Xantia.. isolated incident my ar*e, as Jim Royle would say.

What, as Victor Meldrew would say, is the b****y world coming to?

Sponsored Links
It's not fair is it. A guy carrying a table-leg gets shot, but a chav who should be shot regardless can wave a replica gun about and live to brag about it to his chav mates.

I wonder if the idiot understands how lucky he is, that they decided not to send for the armed police?

gunboy.jpg

There were some kids playing with BB guns in the street outside mine recently... consisted of running about, hopping as they got shot, shouting "ow" a lot. :LOL:

And I couldn't help but think... "they'll have someone's eye out!"... right after I thought "that could chip my paintwork if they hit my car". :LOL:

gunboy.jpg

The thing about chav culture that really irritates me more than anything else is that most of these idiots have girlfriends (see quoted picture, girl sat next to chav w/gun).

What on earth do these girls see in these idiots? a lot of them are quite attractive (underneath shovels of make-up and nylon), yet they get sucked into a life of smoking and drugs and alcohol and crime because of hanging around with these idiots. Madness.

Sponsored Links
Crafty, the thing about chav culture that gets me is that it seems to affect otherwise nice people of either sex.

I once walked into a bank behind a chav. When he was on his own talking to the bank teller I would say he was the epitome of polite teenage boys, seemed like a genuinely nice, intelligent chap. He just happened to be dressed like a gimp. :LOL:

But on the way into the bank he had been f-ing and chavving up to his mates. For all I know, they could have been normal nice people too, but who can tell when they fall to the lowest-common-denominator?

I ask myself: at some point did a large chunk of society suddenly decide "Hey, let's all be a bunch of ignorant a**eholes!"... it's unlikely, but peer pressure is a b*tch.

You mean a bit like Kevin and Perry - Perry is ultra-polite to Kevin's folks, and vice-versa, but are badly behaved with their own?

so what would u do seeing that ? me i would park my motor a discrete distance and then proceed to make this ****** sorry rough justice is needed for these fools

once i wend to a house to install a cooker the road was a dead end so i had to go all the way down to reverse and get out as i was doing so my van was stoned by numerous teens from 14 to 19 all drinking in there garden friday night 5 pm

i slowed down when my arse end of van was the last bit they could hit ( no windows and ratty motor )

challenged them to a 1 on 1 so one of them run over to my van my window was down i sort of played it scared and said i didnt want any bother to which the err hoodie was giving it lip tellin me what he was going to do to me

so for the funny part

i was moving about 3 mph and done so for 1 min so he was away from his m8s he didnt notice this muahahaha

hoodie went to punch me through window this was my cue arm lock twist and i mean twist AAAAAGGGHHHH was the noise he made stop the van i have 15 secs to implement justice i needed only 5 he now walks with a limp i bet

i love my job me

You had a grip on his arm and you stopped the van? Surely putting your foot down would have been far more entertaining ;)

ah but then i wouldnt have the personal effect :eek:

the street is a no go zone at weekends it would make for interesting video footage

anyone in newcastle want a laff show up with a vid and a £ 50 banger make them cry

a drinking friend dave is a fireman with Manc fire service , they are always being stoned an pelted with crap on call outs to sh*tty estates , they are not allowed to touch joe public an have to dodge missilies putting out stolen car fires ..shameful

Moz said:
a drinking friend dave is a fireman with Manc fire service , they are always being stoned an pelted with rubbish on call outs to sh*tty estates , they are not allowed to touch joe public an have to dodge missilies putting out stolen car fires ..shameful

Someone I know who also works for the fire service had a similar experience........one night when they were attending a fire a gang of yobs were throwing stones, bricks etc and causing a nuisance which was stopping them sorting out the fire.....in the end he and his mate grabbed a couple of them who were vandalising the truck and gave them a good slapping........now they never have any trouble when they go into that particular area!

JulieL/B

in the good old days before the chav having rights /compensation hotlines ,they would often turn the hosepipe on the louts , an at mains pressure an frezing cold soon had these lil ****** legging it ...

Sponsored Links
Back