Wago Connectors (Light Fitting)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm using wago connectors where possible to wire up my new light fittings (with metal casing).

I'm using the 2-way / 3-way lever connectors for the supply/to switch/loop wires, and was hoping to use the 224 series connectors for everything else.

However, a couple of my lights have more than 2 earth conductors. I used an old fashioned terminal block for one of them, but was hoping there was a wago solution for the other. Is there any reason why I shouldn't use a 5-way lever connector to connect all the earth wires together (including the one from the metal casing)? I think my existing light is likely to have 4 earth conductors, but not sure until I remove sleeving.

Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Nothing wrong with using 5 way wagos for earth conductors ,why do you think otherwise ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back