Wall hung Bogs!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just fitted my first frame to support a wall hung WC. The frame was supplied with two 3/8" lengths of threaded stud to support the WC. The WC has two approx 3/4" inch holes in the ceramic casting for fixing. No manufactuers details supplied on how they recommend the WC to be supported. Just hanging on two small studs through oversized holes does not seem right to me. Would appreciate some feedback from anyone who has had experience of fitting these.

Sponsored Links
Since fitting them wrongly would invalidate any warrantee then I strongly suggest that you contact the manufacturers and ask them ( and then tell us! ).

Tony

Like Mike says you should have a plastic/nylon sleeve with a flanged head just like the fischer fixing bolts for a basin.

Pete

Sponsored Links
Yeh mine came with a thin rubber sheath to cover the bolts. I purchased it from World of Baths and have asked them to supply me with the manufacturers instructions, no reply to date. As an aside I would recommend never to purchase anything from these people, they only want your money and no after sales support whatsoever, also very rude.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back