Wall mounting Chrome pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Hoping for some advice on wall mounting some chrome pipes.

I've been doing some home renovations and replaced all my upstairs radiators and removed all my old radiators downstairs. This was due to going mostly open plan. Downstairs I've left a few inches of the copper pipes hanging down from ceiling (which are currently capped off) and I'm going to be fitting 3 1800mm vertical radiators.

I'm no plumber so please excuse my terminology. Once hung the radiator in and out flow centres are 63mm from the wall. I was initially going to mount the 15mm Chrome pipe using munsen rings and back plates. The pipe will run from the ceiling to just above skirting board but these centres are only 32mm from wall.

As these are going to be surface mounted and decorative are there any chrome standoffs that could hold the chrome pipe far enough from wall to go straight into radiator valves? If not can anyone show me any examples of how wall mounted chrome pipe would connect to a wall hung radiator.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I've done similar for a horizontal run along skirting using two 135 degree connectors to get the offset.
Something like:
Screenshot_20211025-174242_Chrome.jpg
20211025_202645.jpg

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back