wallpaper coming away from wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, my lining paper has come away from wall , its got several coats of emulsion paint on it so its quite heavy. i cannot see any damp, but it is on a outside wall. i have tried sticking it back up with wall paper paste but it does not hold. sorry this is a simple question but i dont know what would be best. thankyou :unsure:
IMG_20191001_180217.jpg

Sponsored Links
Have you tried making the back of the paper wet and leaving for a few minutes to 'soften' it up a bit?

thanks for reply the rest of the room is ok so no point in doing it all. also i cannot do my own decorating anymore so would have to pay someone to do it which i cannot afford right now. so just want to stick the bit that is hanging off back up again

Sponsored Links
Seems like there could be damp or condensation in that corner not very professional but taking into consideration of circumstances try evo stick to stick it back

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back