Walmart are shocked...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
'Heartbreak' as up to 10 shot dead in US Walmart store

"Walmart said it was "shocked" at the shooting at its Chesapeake store in the US state of Virginia.

"We're praying for those impacted, the community and our associates. We're working closely with law enforcement, and we are focused on supporting our associates,"

Why are they 'shocked'?

After all many of their stores sell guns!

Sponsored Links
Apparently it was the manager of the store who carried out the shooting ???

'Heartbreak' as up to 10 shot dead in US Walmart store

"Walmart said it was "shocked" at the shooting at its Chesapeake store in the US state of Virginia.

"We're praying for those impacted, the community and our associates. We're working closely with law enforcement, and we are focused on supporting our associates,"

Why are they 'shocked'?

After all many of their stores sell guns!
Imagine the manager of a car dealership loses it and drives into the showroom at speed, killing and injuring colleagues. The company that owns the dealership that sells the cars releases a statement saying they're 'shocked and saddened.'

B&Q sell hammers, screwdrivers and knives but I think they'd still be 'shocked' and quite rightly so, if someone came into the store and hammered and stabbed people to death. Ellal, on the other hand, would say it serves them right and smugly start a pointless thread about it.

I'm surprised Ellal hasn’t started a smug thread about the nurse who killed those babies by using equipment in the hospital. Oh wait, no, too ironic what with having two alleged 'medics' in the family plus one more coming up the ranks.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What I will say is I'm so pleased we don't have similar gun laws (or history of using guns) that the US has. If you think about all the incidents here e.g. road rage, someone losing it at work etc, I dread to think what it would be like if many of us had guns.

What I will say is I'm so pleased we don't have similar gun laws (or history of using guns) that the US has. If you think about all the incidents here e.g. road rage, someone losing it at work etc, I dread to think what it would be like if many of us had guns.
Andy11 would be sat in his deckchair, enjoying the wind and rain on the beach.

B&Q sell hammers, screwdrivers and knives but I think they'd still be 'shocked' and quite rightly so, if someone came into the store and hammered and stabbed people to death.
You can of course show us mass murders in the UK of the type that happen in the US with regularity that utilise the tools that you mention?

You really do spout drivel at all times!

Imagine the manager of a car dealership loses it and drives into the showroom at speed, killing and injuring colleagues. The company that owns the dealership that sells the cars releases a statement saying they're 'shocked and saddened.'
Care to tell us the difference between cars and guns?

Here's a hint...

Only one of them is designed with killing people in mind ;)

Care to tell us the difference between cars and guns?

Here's a hint...

Only one of them is designed with killing people in mind ;)
Too much to go into on a forum. And we'd likely never agree anyway. All I'll say is, rightly or wrongly, it's legal for these retailers to sell guns in that country. Whether it's morally right that they do is a whole other debate. And I still don't think there's anything inherently wrong with the company offering condolences.

There was a Michael more doc on the telly a while back

He went to Texas and a bank was giving out free fire arms if you opened an account

He walked in opened an account and walked out with a pump action shot gun

The bank did not supply ammo though

He got that 3 doors down in the barbers shop after his hair cut

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back