Want to buy:These old Armitage Shanks tap handles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you have any of these old Armitage Shanks tap handles I would like to buy them. If you don't have any currently please keep an eye out for them.
as1.jpg

as2.jpg

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I`m feeling pedantic....they are not as old as70`s...I was there.....wasting my youth and cash as an apprentice :LOL:

Nige F said:
I`m feeling pedantic....they are not as old as70`s...I was there.....wasting my youth and cash as an apprentice :LOL:

There are more recent variations, but this particular one definitely did exist in 1975/76.

Sponsored Links
Hi,
I will look out for them as I regularly change customers taps. Just pay the postage thats all I ask.

doblo7 said:
Hi,
I will look out for them as I regularly change customers taps.

just be carefull to take them out of your pocket if you go to a club.

(wait for it)

they may think you are tap dancing

doblo7 said:
Hi,
I will look out for them as I regularly change customers taps. Just pay the postage thats all I ask.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Incresed my offer :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In addition to the old vintage ones I am also looking for the slightly newer ones which have the triangular AS logo on top.

Please keep a look out for these too.

kurtyboy, may i remind you of 18 which is here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back