Wanted Vaillant expert in SW15

So the issue is fixed now then?

In that case you don't need to do anything further other than get a Gas Safety Certificate for letting.

The kits are not required to solve the problem if everything else is dealt with.

Tony

Sponsored Links
So the issue is fixed now then?

In that case you don't need to do anything further other than get a Gas Safety Certificate for letting.

The kits are not required to solve the problem if everything else is dealt with.

Tony

My understanding (from the CORGI engineer who services my boiler) was that the boiler had a flawed design and the kit was required to prevent recurrence of the problem (by positioning the pressure sensor further from the pump it is less likely to be rendered faulty by deposits). My understanding is that the design flaw was rectified at some point. I would like advice as to whether my boiler needs the mod in order to resolve the design flaw.

I also have an issue with heat distribution. The CORGI engineer who services my boiler has recommended a slave pump. I would also like a more experience Vaillant CORGI engineer to visit me (in SW15) to give me a second opinion (and fit the second pump if he agrees with the solution).

He's not CORGI registered. He's gas safe registered.

He also sounds like he wants to hydraulically separate the boiler, but doesn't quite understand how it is done.

Corgi no longer exists, its gas safe now, hes wrong you are risking yourself removing that cover. If he doesnt know that i question his competency, and no u dont need the kit, its never needed anyway, and ur boiler had the sensor relicated already

Sponsored Links
You just answered ur own bloody question, this is why pros work on gas an not bloody google warriors cutting a pasting ****. Its not a decorative case ffs, you or your technician Would know that if uou were qualified. Good luck and fingers crossed you got it sealled when you put it back. Im sure ur family would understand

It's a bloody expensive decorative case is it not Bunny?

But hey - what do we know. We're only GS registered. Being CORGI must be sooooo superior. And of course..... that green thing in your avatar just demonstrates how little you know about Vaillant products :p :LOL:

BTW - took the leap... 170PS auto 290 Limited L1H1 with ACC is on order. Spoke to Sortimo this afternoon - they're doing me their own take on the Kimmy Racking system. Won't look as cool as yours though - Limited body spec in Magnetic. :D Hope to feck they get the Idler sorted before it arrives is 12 weeks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back