Seeking Skilled Vaillant Installers covering mansfield area

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I'm seeking professional Nottingham/Derby/Mansfield heating engineers fully skilled in Vaillant products to include unvented cylinder & boiler + heating controls for a system supply & fit job.

I'm looking for written quotations to change my current heating system.

In essence, my current system is an unvented mains pressurised system; comprising of a Gloworm complheat 55f system boiler feeding into a tribune premier 180ltr unvented cylinder. With seperate heating controls for hot water timings (drayton LP722) & a wireless CM927 Honeywell heating programmer taking care of the heating side

I'm looking at a supply & fit quote for replacing the above with a Vaillant system comprising of:

Vaillant Ecotech Plus 630 condensing system boiler
Vaillant Unistor 210ltr unvented cylinder
Vaillant V65 wiring centre
Vaillant 360f wireless programable control
complete system poweflush
Installer warranty
Possible some radiator changeovers - tbc

Please could you message me here & furnish me with a rough estimate based upon the above specifications & advise me when you are able to conduct a full site visit in order to prepare a full itemised & detailed costing. Additionally, I would also like to know whether your workloads could accomodate an install this side of 2008; ie asap in Nov/Dec.

Thanks for your assistance in this regard

Sponsored Links
Surely, given the economic climate of today - there must be someone in my area looking to quote on a decent job this side of xmas?

PM me if you are interested in the work

Obviously can't comment on your area, but I am working flat out, 6 1/2 days a week and into evenings to keep up. I'm even having to turn work away and give some to other installers I know are good :cry:

As for before xmas, you may be lucky :eek:

Sponsored Links
You will find most installers only have a couple of empty days at max free up to feb with the hols in between. Amazing how many people want it in by xmas ,most guys books are full from end of sept/middle oct at latest

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back