Wardrobe Sliding Door Track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are building our bedroom wardrobes in the recesses next to our chimney breast. We are interested in fitting sliding doors to the carcasses. I've looked on the web for tracks to fit to the carcasses, and I can only find sites that make made-to-measure doors for excessive prices. Where can we get the tracks from? We've tried Screwfix etc.

Chloe
x

Sponsored Links
B&Q and Homebase do tracks and fittings. You can also get them direct from Henderson or Stanley. One word of warning on the Henderson, I have used the Cello product for my wardrobes and wish I hadn't. Very expensive for what you get, doors keep jumping off the tracks and the clips at the top keep coming undone.

I got mine from B&Q and it's been fine. It's worth checking the track before you leave the shop as they tend to get dented especially the long ones.

Sponsored Links
i used the double top track from hendersons and they are fantastic.

for the money,you wont beat stanley, available at b&q. real easy to install, and when i damaged a runner, i phoned stanley, who sent me 2 replacements free of charge!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back