Warms the cockles of your heart....

Sponsored Links
Well lets hope he knocks the human rights brigade for six also. ;)
It makes my day to see this. :D

maybe he was also responsible for...

_46008575_blaireye_226.jpg

clap.gif

Sponsored Links
you cant go around punching people like that! especially being an ex boxer, he didnt wait for the bell :eek:

so the poor bloke staggers home from a night house, goes into the wrong house, sees his next door neighbour and in his drunken state assumes that the neighbour had broken into HIS home and tried to fend him off with a knife he carries for protection and the lunatic clobbers him so bad that he looks like he's been in a car crash?

too right the human rights will be round..

it's a simple mistake that anyone can make..
we've all tried to get into the wrong house when drunk at some point... havent we?

"Thisshhhhh key won't go in the bloody lock...... heyyyy!, when did I paint my front door green???? oh bugger, wrong houshhhhh again...."

tim west said:
you cant go around punching people like that

Quite right; the guy had a knife. He who lives by the sword dies be the sword. Right hook? It should have been a straight jab to the larynx. :cool: :cool: :cool:

PS: I would move house before that scum bag gets out of jail (early of course) and comes back to finish what he started.

Quite right; the guy had a knife. He who lives by the sword dies be the sword. Right hook? It should have been a straight jab to the larynx. :cool: :cool: :cool:
You dont think he should have worked a few jabs at the stomach first, a few holds and then the jab to the throat?

tim west said:
You dont think he should have worked a few jabs at the stomach first, a few holds and then the jab to the throat?

It's tempting but, from a legal point of view, and also for your own safety, it would be better to finish an armed robber with the first punch while the knife is still in his hand.

before that scum bag gets out of jail (early of course) and comes back to finish what he started.

If he's so thick to try and get his own back he deserves another good hiding. Lets hope he gets one inside.
SCUMBAG!

No. IMO, the householder did exactly the right thing.

Whether you agree with it or not, there is a law concerning self-defence and that is that you are only allowed to use so much force as is necessary to defend yourself.

If he had battered 7 bells out of the felon, then the police would have had him for it.

If he had battered 7 bells out of the felon, then the police would have had him for it.

He did, thankfully they didn't.

And you do not need to wait until you have been attacked/hit, you can get in a first strike.

MailOnline said:
The blows were so powerful that McCalium, who had just lunged at Mr Corti with the knife (my italics), was left looking like he had been in 'a car accident'.

If we take this at face value, Mr Corti didn't strike first.

Mr Corti said: 'I was scared when he first drew the knife but most people would have acted in the same way.

I'm not so sure about that. I suspect that most people would panic, freeze on the spot and be found dead some time later. I'd like to think that I would have (a) taken an eye out then (b), depending upon his position, either broken his neck or crushed his skull against the wall with a well-aimed forearm smash. I would certainly be aiming for a kill. You don't p*ssy-foot around with knife-wielding scum; you destroy it.

But, like I said, I suspect that anyone who has never been attacked with a knife - and that's most of us - would panic, freeze on the spot and be found dead some time later. :( :( :(

PS: Four and a half years is a pathetic sentence for attempted murder. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sponsored Links
Back