Warping new pine floor

But you steared clear from constructive & coodial.

You are peeing me off.

You are getting free advice here, if you want to whine, go to general discussion.

My first answer was perfectly cordial, and constructive, "you bought cheap crap flooring meant to be carpeted over" is the correct answer.

I have also given further helpful advice.

Sponsored Links
You are peeing me off

That was my intention. "What comes around goes around", "Karma", what ever you want to call it.

The funny thing is you can't seem to see that if I say I found your post offensive then at least to me, that is what it must be.

So rather than deny and ridicule, try considering what could be offensive and take a step back rather then hurl more offensive comments.

Just to help you out, saying I bought crap cheap wood and in the way you write it is offensive, it has a negative condesending tone. Now I'm being condesending :rolleyes:

You didn't tell me anything in your first post that any idiot couldn't work out for themselves. So why tell me and in that way. I asked for help not pointless comments. The rest was too little too late.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back