washer dryer Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all i currently have an intergrated washing machine and i am thinking about getting a washer dryer do they need additional connections, mine currently has cold water supply hot water supply electrical connection and waste do they need any others (it says it is not vented so dont think any other connections needed)

thanks Dean

Sponsored Links
No other connections necessary. But you would be much better off with a separate washer and dryer. Washer/dryers were a great idea....on paper. But they are prone to problems (unless your budget stretches to a Miele). Cold fill means cold fill...almost all machines these days are cold water supply only.

thanks mate think i will just buy the washer then, what will i do with the old hot water supply ? it has a stop cock on it so just turn it off and leave it haging ?

Sponsored Links
I am a domestic appliance engineer so I can't really advise you about plumbing issues. The guys in the plumbing & central heating section will help you out if you ask them nicely :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back