washer dryer problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys i`ve got an electrolux 1200i washer dryer and the problem i`ve got with it is that it won`t fully spin on the wash cycle, it`ll spin slowly full up with water generally wash the clothes, but won`t spin on full, it`ll spin slowly both ways to cenralize the load then when full spin is supposed to kick in it`ll stop and start going one way then the other way again and will repeat this until program has ended.

i got a guy to come and look at it and he said it was the motor and wanted to charge me £300, but i sourced a motor myself for £120 and fitted it myself, but the problem is still there, however if i take the belt off the drum it will spin up at full 1200 rpm, just not with the belt on the drum, the manual says it has a load position sensor, and if the load is unevenly distributed it won`t fully spin, just wondering if anyone can help me on this, not too worried about the motor purchase as now i have a spare, but would`ve liked to have had it correctly diagnosed to begin with.....

Sponsored Links
presure chamber blocked, blow though tube see if its blocked.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back