Washer Leaking and pulsing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I have a karcher K3.91 pressure washer.
When operating it I noticed water and washing fluid was coming out of the bottom of the washer. Also when the washer is sitting with the water on and power on it starts to keep pulsing ie as if you were switching it on and off.
The washer works ok pressure is ok stops and starts with the trigger except for this problem.
Would appreciate any sugestions about this fault.

Sponsored Links
Possible a crack in the pump or leaking pipe conector within the machine case.

Hi all I have a karcher K3.91 pressure washer.
When operating it I noticed water and washing fluid was coming out of the bottom of the washer. Also when the washer is sitting with the water on and power on it starts to keep pulsing ie as if you were switching it on and off.
The washer works ok pressure is ok stops and starts with the trigger except for this problem.
Would appreciate any sugestions about this fault.

Thanks Pompeyal for your reply I checked the pump and it was ok .The housing on top of the pump which connects to the water supply and the lance appears to have a crack in the plastic moulding as water is coming out from that part i think it may be called the control head housing Thanks again for your reply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back