Which jet/pressure washer?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I need some advice choosing a jet/pressure washer. It'll probably get used just a few times a year, to clean the patio & drive, and occasionally clean the car (though I'd prefer to just take the car to a car wash!).

I know you get what you pay for and washers can range from £40 up to ehm god knows!!... but my budget is max £100, though I would prefer to pay a little less if I can find one reduced in the sales.

For my limited use, would a washer with the following spec be ok?

flow rate: 360
Pressure(bar): 110
Watts: 1400

E.g. this one "Kärcher K2 Home Air-Cooled Pressure Washer" from Amazon?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kärcher-Hom...r=8-1&keywords=pressure+washer#productDetails

Bearing in mind the pressure washer will be used just a few times a year, your advice/recommendations for a suitable pressure washer would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kieron

Sponsored Links
Between those two it would have to be the Nilfisk for me, but you are at the strictly DIY end of the range.
Most of the 'better' systems have water cooled motors.
With these machines, use them for 5 mins, and rest them for 10 mins is the golden rule....they do not like being used for longer periods.
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back