washing machine inlet connectors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks - I've been looking through past threads with similar problems but can't find the answer. I'm planning a bit of a bodge, which I suspect may upset some of the purists among you...

I'm trying to plumb in a washing machine on the other side of the room from the dishwasher. I'm hoping to use a simple plastic y-splitter to divide the existing cold inlet pipe between the two machines. Because the other side of the room is a long way off I'd like to run 15mm plastic pipe under the floor. My problem is how to attach 15mm pipe to the male 3/4" screw fitting on the outlet from the y-splitter.

Does this connector exist, or is there any sensible way to connect an easily obtainable 3/4" female hose connector to 15mm pipe?

The alternative is to connect multiple short hose lenghts as described in other threads, but that seems rather untidy to me...

Thanks in advance, Nathan

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back