Washing machine plumbing help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I have recently bought a house and wonder if someone can advise on the plumbing of the washing machine, currently in the kitchen there is only room for one appliance, the dishwasher is currently in the utility room next to the kitchen and i want to know if it would work by extending the pipes over a doorway and through a wall so it can connect to the waste and inlet connections, it cannot go under the floor as it is concrete.

please see an illustration that i made can it be done using some extensions or will i require a builder or something to extend the mains pipes ??.

thanks.

Attachments

• design.JPG
    design.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 170
Sponsored Links
There is no illustration, You wont be able to pump the waste over the door.
The cold water mains wont be a problem.
Concrete floor, not a problem, break it up, especially if you intend living there for some time.

illustration file is attached to the thread, concrete floor is old victorian and don't want to disturb or smash it up.

Sponsored Links
Obviously I don't know what your house looks like but is it possible to take the waste through an outside wall and into the gulley?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back