Washing machine waste and trap. Brain fart moment.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can’t for the life of me find a washing machine waste connector and trap.

It’s going to a tee and then into the stack. There is no sink waste so the no need for another connector.

Is there a specific part that I just can’t find or am I limited to the trap with the long waste pipe and shoving the washer waste down it?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
If its for the set up in your other thread ,you have to use a standpipe and trap. The waste water from your wash machine has to go in the standpipe at a high level ,otherwise it will empty via gravity .

If its for the set up in your other thread ,you have to use a standpipe and trap. The waste water from your wash machine has to go in the standpipe at a high level ,otherwise it will empty via gravity .
Thank you!

Sponsored Links
I don’t need the vertical connection. Literally just a washing machine waste connection and then to a junction and then to soil stack.

But you need to have a trap between the stack/drain and the washing machine hose or you'll get odours coming out the machine!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back