Waste pipe layout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am connecting the wastes from a Wash hand basin, Wetroom waste, and a bath into a 110mm soil pipe. All are running under the wooden floor cavity on the first floor of the house.

The wet room 40mm waste will run along the length of the bathroom for about 3 metres and then turn left for about 1 metre and connect into the soil pipe. At about half way along the long run of waste I want to tap into it with a 'Tee' for the 40mm waste from the bath and also, a little bit further along, with a 32mm 'Tee' from the wash hand basin.

The Wetroom will have a low profile trap and the sink will have a bottle trap. I am planning to fit a Hepworth 40mm HepV0 self sealing waste valve (http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/hepv0-self-sealing-waste-305-1788) in the 40mm waste pipe from the bath.

Can anyone forsee any problems with this layout please?

Regards

Sponsored Links
do not whatever you do cut the joists to fit the waste pipe. it will severely weaken the floor. you may have to raise the tray and box in the waste!!

As well as not cutting into the joists you should be using 50mm pipework as the main run

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back