Waste pipe plumbing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Just moved in to a place and i'm trying to tidy up the plumbing under the worktop for the dishwasher, washing machine and condensed water from boiler.

http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/universal-dishwasher-and-washing-machine-trap---40mm-830219

That is the waste trap in hand.

Ideally I want to attach the boiler waste tube to the plumbing rather than it just being threaded down the open end of the waste trap at the top. That way there wouldn't be any open waste points. The dishwasher is normally connected to the vacant connection on the left so only the top is free and not much space remains before worktop without reducing the upright pipe.

P.S I am a DIY novice !

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1736.jpg
    IMG_1736.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 84
Sponsored Links
When you say boiler waste, I assume you mean condense from the boiler? That should be in white, rigid, overflow pipe! Can you upload a picture of the boiler where that waste comes out? Does the tube run all the way back to the boiler or is it somehow joined into the condense? What boiler do you have?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back