Waste set in concrete floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will be starting my extension soon. 100mm foul water pipe runs directly under the middle of where I'll be laying concrete slab for the floor. I'll be putting my kitchen sink and dishwasher in an island so was thinking of adding a swept T in the 100mm pipe and bringing it up through the floor.

Whats the standard way of connecting your 40mm sink waste to this? Is there a cap/fitting for the 100mm pipe that takes the 40mm waste?

Sponsored Links
Yes you can get a reducer to fit either into pipe or into a fitting as is most appropriate

Depending on what the appliances upstream of the new T are (i.e. Stack with multiple feeds) you should also fit a Hep2o waterless trap to the new sink - this will prevent positive pressure pushing up into sink and will allow air to be drawn in as shyte passes through the new T.

Sponsored Links
shopping

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back