WATCHDOG BENT MECHANIC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone see WATCHDOG TONIGHT ?

A really fat Wirral Squirell-- ripping people off .
Totally dishonest and a full time 'blagger' and cheat.
One of the most obnoxious people I have ever seen.

Dont tell daddy huh ? What a perve .

Have you ever ever seen such a fat 'mechanic' as him ?.

It's people like him who need to be named and shamed.
Even when he was rumbled- he tried to blag his way out of it .

Anyone notice his posh ' over the water' accent ?. :LOL:

He should be jailed . :evil:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He had a short term memory loss problem, possibly due to B12 deficiency (it goes with forgetting that he'd just eaten enough foodstuff for a smallish African village to survive for a week :rolleyes: )

Have I missed something? Why is Peter not liked?

Andy

Read some of his posts, he's a top grade plonker. He's only been on here 5 minutes and managed to get up most peoples noses, and that's only on an internet forum. He must be really popular in his life. :LOL: :LOL:
He'll probably come on now and tell us how he's had more wives than Henry the eighth, got 3 or more girlfriends on the go and is an all round babe magnet with his Ferrari or Bugatti Veyron. :rolleyes:

Andy

Read some of his posts, he's a top grade plonker. He's only been on here 5 minutes and managed to get up most peoples noses, and that's only on an internet forum. He must be really popular in his life. :LOL: :LOL:
He'll probably come on now and tell us how he's had more wives than Henry the eighth, got 3 or more girlfriends on the go and is an all round babe magnet with his Ferrari or Bugatti Veyron. :rolleyes:

Bloody hell sooey-- whos been 'spillin the beans about me' ? :LOL: .

Some of us have to/like to, go to work each day-- that's what normal people do.
We have to pay taxes to keep the likes of 'you' in benefit money and new computers- so you can sit at home - day and night insulting people such as myself .

Someone however did say to me- that fat guy on watchdog'-- could be you . :cry:
Anyway- insult me as much as you like - it's no big deal. At least it keeps you off other peoples backs for a while I guess.
Funny thing is though when I'm not on- you lot start fighting amonst yourselves . :LOL:
Have a lovely evening .

Andy

Pete's one of life's perfectly balanced people, as in chip on both shoulders.

His posts range from the mildly informative/amusing (not many though), through juvenile playground boasting (latest one about his 'great shaped ar*e :confused: ) often ending in personal abuse when people inevitably get fed up with him.

Definitely was a bed idea to come on a DIY forum as a new member and belittle the whole plumbing trade.

Basically, he's as sharp as a marble and as popular as herpes.

Andy

Pete's one of life's perfectly balanced people, as in chip on both shoulders.

His posts range from the mildly informative/amusing (not many though), through juvenile playground boasting (latest one about his 'great shaped ar*e :confused: ) often ending in personal abuse when people inevitably get fed up with him.

Definitely was a bed idea to come on a DIY forum as a new member and belittle the whole plumbing trade.

Basically, he's as sharp as a marble and as popular as herpes.

I am certainly well balanced.
I and my friends think I am a ok guy. Very careing, respectful, generous and would help anyone .
What I dont like however- are course insults, aggression , foul mouths and disrespectful people .
I also dont happen to like lazy ar $$es who think the world owes them a living each day they wake up until the time they go to sleep.

Dont judge a book by its cover .

Sponsored Links
Back