WATCHDOG BENT MECHANIC

I saw the cover, saw what was inside and decided it wasn't even worth recycling.

Sponsored Links
I was always told that you dont judge a book by its cover....but in this scenario I dont even like the cover :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well- 'I heard tell' the cover is all you look at-- seeing how writing/text is hard for you to comprehend .

Chillout a bit bud- I was thinking of inviting you 'over the border' for tea and crumpits . :)

I was always told that you dont judge a book by its cover....but in this scenario I dont even like the cover :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well- 'I heard tell' the cover is all you look at-- seeing how writing/text is hard for you to comprehend .

Chillout a bit bud- I was thinking of inviting you 'over the border' for tea and crumpits . :)

I thought it was just me who thought you was a total plonker, but I realise there are quite a few members on here who think the same as me.. and as for -- seeing how writing/text is hard for you to comprehend quote...jeez

Just to point you in the right DIRECTION again...the word is crumpets,yes crumpets not crumpits you muppet. :D :D :D .

There again you are a reader of a certain newspaper ( rag) that is aimed at the people of low intelligence

I thought it was just me who thought you was a total plonker, but I realise there are quite a few members on here who think the same as me.. and as for -- seeing how writing/text is hard for you to comprehend quote...jeez

Just to point you in the right DIRECTION again...the word is crumpets,yes crumpets not crumpits you muppet. :D :D :D .

There again you are a reader of a certain newspaper ( rag) that is aimed at the people of low intelligence
I spelled/spelt it as Yorkies say it - donkey .
ok- crumpits are off the menu- I'l get you some carritts in ok ?.

Sponsored Links

I spelled/spelt it as Yorkies say it - donkey .
ok- crumpits are off the menu- I'l get you some carritts in ok ?.

You flooked up you muppet,we dont say crumpits at all ..we say crumpets and that is the way you spell it idiot...go read the s@n rag paper aimed at the likes of you the people of low intelligence. Then go tell some lies to someone. ..........muppet

Anyone see WATCHDOG TONIGHT ?

A really fat Wirral Squirell-- ripping people off .
Totally dishonest and a full time 'blagger' and cheat.
One of the most obnoxious people I have ever seen.

Dont tell daddy huh ? What a perve .

Have you ever ever seen such a fat 'mechanic' as him ?.

It's people like him who need to be named and shamed.
Even when he was rumbled- he tried to blag his way out of it .

Anyone notice his posh ' over the water' accent ?. :LOL:

He should be jailed . :evil:

Yes but he had a gorgeous arse just like yours.

Leaving aside the rest of the thread, yes, I saw Watchdog.
Mike worked on a car of ours about 20 years ago--a rusty old Mini. I cant remember the precise issue we had but I think the battery wasn't charging.
I don't remember him ripping us off, but I do recall that his body language was rather shifty (he kept looking at the windows of the house, presumably to see whether we were watching what he was doing) so it didn't surprise me to witness his behaviour on TV.
No doubt HMRC will also be taking great interest in his creative pricing policy.
Incidentally, he's still advertising in the local papers, so if anyone wants to give him the benefit of the doubt.....

You should never try to cover a book with a judge, they keep falling off.

Sponsored Links
Back