Water Coming out of vent pipe

I like Magnaclean, but whatever you get, they do the same job, and cost wise are quite similar. Don't get a mini one, you'll need more collecting power than that....

Sponsored Links
The boiler is actually staying on for a while now so I think the fernox f3 has at least cleared some sludge out of the boiler in the past 3 days. I am still having banging and gurgling in the pipes. I plan to leave it in for a week, then drain, mains flush with a hose and refill, then repeat with another bottle of f3.
Does that seem a good idea?
With regard to mains flushing, I was thinking of disconnecting the return valve on hallway radiator and connecting hose there to tap, while draining from drain point in airing cupboard via another hose.
Sounds like a plan ;) just don`t have hoses flying off under pressure - and black sludge from rads shooting out - good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back