water in bathroom ceiling light - help please

If it was me, i think i would be on steps by the hole, banging their floor with a stick and shouting up at them. If I became more enraged and got no response i might attack their floorboards with an axe and poke my head up.

you can use your bathroom but stay well away from the electric loght wiring.

Sponsored Links
possibly a very long extra pointy stick that goes straight up through my ceiling, through their floor and into something that hurts :LOL:

ok, quick showers it is - the light fitment is approx 2feet away from the edge of the bath and is in the centre of the ceiling, whereas the shower bit is at the far left of the room. will leave the door open too, if the lodger's not around!

thanks again

If it's Leashold - tell the landlord/freeholder whatever.

This problem may have a knock on efect with the structure of the building etc etc.

If you have a group freehold ownership, call an emergency meeting.

Also tell you insurance company now to alert them to the problem and possible future claim.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back