water meter advice please.

you gas and water guys have a one track mind,well after charging a lot of money.
hope agile carrys a portable defibrillator in his van,he sounds such a lovley old guy but i worry about his health.
curry,beer,late nights,london traffic/parking and trying to be a teenager. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Yesterday I had Vietnamese food and tonight Pizza! Last curry was last wednesday evening.

I drink very little beer, mostly wine and sometimes a little cider. Also rum and black late at night.

Late nights are fine as long as not followed by an early morning. My days start in bed at 0742 to listen to radio 4. Hopefully coffee at about 0920.

Tony

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:56 pm   Post Subject:
Quote:
( I was one of the men )
I'm glad you sorted that one out for us

Quote:
I do like those off the shoulder dresses.
Steady!!!

Quote:
Problem is to find something to put inside them!
You could perhaps put in your sandwiches, tool box or a set of drain rods

Got big laughs reading above

glad to hear that agile,as you relax in your comfy bed listening to the shipping forcast.:cool:
lidil do good price drink,espically pint bottles of cider for 96p :D :D :D .
:idea: maybe lidil should sell gas spares,ok its my idea.
still not descided on the water meter as my situation has changed.

Sponsored Links
Has Mrs Holdsworth returned to increase the water consumption?

I dont drink that cheap cider normally. I like Bulmer's Original or Magners.

They dont seem to make the sweet cider any more which I remember drinking when I was younger.

Tony

mrs holdsworth is on holiday with her lover in bermuda,i wanted to go to bognor regis so she packed up and flew off with the lover boy, he is welcome to her.
happy days are here again :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)
i have a flat let out in acton and the tenants have left 6 weeks early, they paid up in full as per contract.
i am going to move to acton property and let out this larger property,more cash and all for me.
so water meter is on hold.

I think that I would prefer Bermuda to Bognor. Particularly as last night someone said he had been to a Butlins there ( in Bognor ) and it was aweful.

Dont forget you will need a gas safety certificate if letting your flat. ( Also technically an electrical one every five years and an energy performance certificate.

Tony

Charnwood your recent post,re frAgile could be limp wristed is rubbish,he is awfully good with chop sticks,flue gas machine,calculator and his pen/ keyboard is weapon to defend.
anyway going to buy some of the best bottle beers from my favourite lidil soon.

:D :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back