water underfloor heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,i have installed underfloor heating in my conservatory.the manifold is installed and and floor pipe circuit is completed and pressurised.i have connected flow and return pipes from manifold to existing flow and return near my condensing combi boiler have also fitted a automatic pressure relief valve across the flow and return pipes to manifold.ihave made connections before radiator take off's,and have fitted a 2 port motorised valve in flow pipe in between manifold take off and radiator take off's,there is also a 2 port valve on the flow pipe next to the manifold,and a night set back programmer,manifold pump,and i have run a 2 core and earth cable from manifold to boiler location,this is to fire up the boiler when floor is calling for heat,i have also a honeywell ST9100C single channel time clock wich i think is to control the floor heating.my boiler is controlled by a honeywell CM921 wireless programmer,and a honeywell R666OD reciever.i want the floor heating to run independant from central heating.can anyone please help me with the wiring diagram for this set up.all above has been carried out as per the cad drawings and instuctions supplied with kit.thank you. :(

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back