WB Greenstar 24i Junior

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

I recently moved house and have inherited the boiler above. Which was fine, up until I fitted a new bathroom and installed a new thermostatic shower.

There was an old thermo shower there previously, which was fine (nice and hot). But since fitting the new one, the shower isn't very hot (just hotter than luke warm) and neither are the taps, either in the kitchen or the bathroom.

The house is a 4 bed semi and the bathroom is situated directly above the boiler, so no huge runs of pipework.

A bit of more info (not sure if it is relevant) but during the installation of the new bathroom, I installed a new towel rad, so drained the CH system a couple of times, but I have bled it and the CH seems fine.

Any suggestions ? I was thinking it was a faulty shower cartridge, but the taps are the same, so I have discounted that. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Is the flow pipe hot when you run the hot water, does boiler cut in and out when you run the hot tap?????

Paul

Also try, isolating the cold pipe under the boiler, then open your hot taps, apart from a trickle at first they should stop completely. If they don't your shower is probably passing.

P.s. You did pipe the new one up correctly ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back