WB greenstar CDi- is this a fault code?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Turned the boiler on for heat for the first time since a boiler service which seemed more of a safety check and nothing else.

Boiler took maybe 20 minutes to get from 37C to 65C with the temperature alternating between the temperature and the photo shown. Anyone got a theory why it took so long to get to temperature? This event happened after I called for heat and then straight away my son took a shower. The 20 minute lag occurred after the shower was turned off as I know the heating shuts down on taking a shower.
eZDT2te.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
This is what they call siphon fill mode. It will do it every time the boiler is switched off. It will resume normal service after around 15 mins.

Sponsored Links
as already advised , not a fault code and nothing to worry about, will happen every time power is switched off to the boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back